Sunday, November 22, 2009

A F A , 1st Day 2009

First, I forget my SD-card again!!!
Then, I missed Kaname!!!
Zomg, Like... 2 major bad things.

In the end, used Yuu's camera to take some pictures. And i am REALLY greatful for ALL teh taken pictures.

My favourites for AFA day 1 have to be these 2;



Camwhore. But its kindof nice. = w =
And
next to the Gundam00 team for Cosfest 09:
This IS TOPS!!!!


Something in life is worth living for... Yoite and Ayanami there with me.
-lols. their poses are about the same too! wicked-
Fanboys. I think their cosplay are like... AMAZING. *__*
coughsespeciallyAyatun'scoughs

Homgz and the handshake was initiated by Ayanami... Argh! I could faint there and then. ^^;
And Yoite seem happy that I recognised him and want to take a picuture with him. XD
= w =
Whoa, im reverring... =D

Life must be good while it lasted.

Though I wasn;t cosplaying, just dressing up, i get to be a 'Rey's imposter' for teh day today.
and people actually thought i am cosplaying. Rofl.

Homg, and Usagi-san i have decided will NEVER remember who i am. I was kind of shocked and insuloted when he thought we were from Malaysia. O__O
My glass globe crashed. -sob-
Then he said that 'porbably too good that he tot we are cosplaying'
Sorry guy, but the first sentence drains my life away.
-sobs-

Rofl. No worries, there are plenty of people that forgets and doesn't recognise too. ^ ^

Cannot wait for Day 2. But I wonder if i will do a good grace for Rasiel.
AFA, here I come.

>)

No comments:

Post a Comment