Wednesday, June 16, 2010

To not be safe

Yosh~

Eh, Taigong stuff getting nearer and nearer to completion.
The accessories I meant.

Uh, should put some pictures here too.


This is supposedly the beads and the purple precious stone thingy.
HAha paper mached and clay then paint over, and added a coat or white glue as lacquer.
;D

This thing here is the scroll thingy at the back of Tai.
Haha Kinda reminds me of Tenten shippunden.
But not yet completed, still have to wind some black rope around the gold boards. Then it will be completed. Yay~

Those coccoon like stuff are the earrings.
Clay + paint + white glue coating
The segments kept breaking, but due to laziness, I just glue the broken segments together.
Hurr~ =DD

Uh my Favourite.. Haha
Like the gold and black ;D
Clay + paint(gold, black and white)
No white glue coating this time.

Meant to drop by art friend today after registration for PBS, but orchard flood.. so... next time ar drop by. Hah, glue and high density foam need to wait.

Ah teh PSB registration,
ore wa honto de baka de arimasu OTL
U A U
I forgot to put in a photocopy of my Diploma cert. Lol.
So, I just email them when I reached home. Then ar, when scaning, the stupid scanner cannot be detected by the computer. OTL
OMG, what to do.. I lazy go down back there to give the cert, but if no choice, then no choice ar need to go...
Then ar I had an idea.
I go paste my cert on my wall, then I took a few pictures.
And photoshop works th rest.
Straighten teh picture, crop it.. and use Photocopy effect on it.
Taadaa.. adjust the contrast and the I layer some shadows and effect.
It looks exactly like i really use my scanner. Hurr~

Then I go email it to the agent, and I got a wth reply.
She is out of office and on vacation. OTL
I KNEW BAD LUCK LIKE THIS WILL HAPPEN.
Wonder when my mail will be read, and hopefully they haven't forgot about it after.

Aiyo.



Oh and dont mind the background change.
This is the safest i cant allow myself to pick.

D:

No comments:

Post a Comment