Saturday, August 27, 2011

False hair for eyes

I think I am going to give false eyelashes a go. 
Even though, I think that my eyelashes are fake looking enough with mascara, it will be amazing to unreal them Hurr~ 


Ah didn't rotate this picture. Well anyways, I know that I am suppose to cut them. According to my eye, but how? Cut the sides? I mean...just cut it? Not the length?
Should just give it a go. Actually, I am pretty afraid. The glue. 
How to remove them? I have seen that they turned rubbery after they are dried. Then just peel them off?
How to clean lashes? I am sure that if wigs sometimes need to be washed, lashes too?
Not with water? With... alcohol? 

Cut 1 of the 6 lashes to make the 'ends' of a pair seems to have more volume. 
Hmm.. I don't really like the not-blended-volume look. But oh well, I don't think people will notice the details. -cross fingers-
 
 And glue them together! Oh crap, I didn't take after picture. Heh~

I have no idea. But I am going to carry on. 
If it fails, then at least I tried. I can try again.



No comments:

Post a Comment