What am I doing?
My own platfroms.
First I cut the shape according to the shoes, then I stick them together with doublesided tape. Don't use hot glue, it is not flat, and that means lesser surface area get stuck together.
Then stick them all together~ Tadaa! 4 cm high insoles.
Haha not yet. I am still trying to make it even with the irregular sole of the shoes.
And I need black elastic to test out this 'theory' of removable platforms.
And I ran out of doublesided tape to complete the left side. Damn.
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Kyaha~! I have been lazy and busy at the same time.
Sewing lots of stuff (unrelated to cosplay for real this time).
The only cosplay progress are:
- bought Takasugi's eyepatch (because its time to stop making when you can get it for $2)
- halfway cutting up the flames for Rei
- bought Oga's white shirt to cut (and experiment)
- ask Toky if I can borrow his blazer (I need G2K sale gawddammit)
- 1/3 done with the sword for general use
- bought bias tape for Rei's uniform
And I have amazing news.
TM REVOLUTION IS GOING TO COME DOWN FOR AFA THIS YEAR!
AND I AM FREAKING GOING TO GET TICKETS TO WATCH!
SO DAMN EXCITED