Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Liver and bones!


Week after cosfest, I was supposedly to write abt cosfest of cos, but i got too damn lazy and just want to do nothing. Hahaha.

Anyways, cosfest was so amazing. Oh sweet, the rainy sky colour now is the same as the building in front and my room's wall colour! Lol off topic. Right cosfest... Day 1 was the opening ver of Ottoya. I was surprised nobody doing same. I thought I could at least find other idols doing that ver. Hahaha anyways I forgto to bring the accessories. But not much harm done -shrugs-
Uhhh got Reika's SnK book. Ahh what book its like a mini encyclopedia of many things. And I don't remember much about what happen of cosfest. But I rmbr the feels. Hahahaha. Its Cure stage day on day 1. Didn't watch the stage cos was roaming ard idk why else also. But got pic taken with Inui and Kotori and Shine and Kagami and wanted to take with Lukai but after take pic with Shine, can't find him already. Changed out at around 5? Cant rmbr. No baggage is so cool.

Day 2... Hmmm did Hotsuin Yamato. Need to redo some parts of the coat. And the badge need major revamping too. Darts and working buttons. The coat is ~5cm too short but i guess thats okay cos i am short hahahaha. Got pics with more ppl. Yay!
Both days SnK spam. Lol. Actually i expected more. But i guess AFA will have 5x more SnK. 


Am still like a dying dog now. No I didn't go to the doctor. Cos it will be like $50++ if I do    :'D
and recently added swollen eyelid. -the teddy bear punched me hahaha-



Yeah eyeburn for the world. Nah it don't look that bad here. Wait till open my eye. Lol again its my left eye.  OTL
Fever still on and off, but the running nose has lessen. Finally... yay.


No comments:

Post a Comment