Friday, October 4, 2013

Shoot day CF1

Kai and Kamijou (William)

Uhh so this coser is supposedly infamous? Lol. Idk man. I just feel easy ard him so, idk why I want a pic also. Hahahahaha William help take. Ahh its fun to talk and catch up when the cosplay attendees are like lesser than 20. Well.. excluding 12 of  us competitors.

Suppose I will write abt the shoot today.

Received the confirmation and reporting instructions only like at 2.16am last night. Wtf. So lucky I got up at 7am. Faster get dressed and omg make up took like an hour. Thats only base...
Reached ITE central at ard 9.45 then I wore wig and finish up makeup. I took my bloody own sweet time cos I know I have lots of time! Head to the briefing room at 1040am. And got the student photogs already. Took a seat and then chat with Sonico and another gal, and joey getting dressed. (I am bad with names guys. Must talk to me and keep saying your name then I will rmbr.)
And wait until 1130 then somemore ppl arrives and ppl all finish up dressing. I am sooo boreddddd and tired from waiting already.
Then we draw lots to get our photogs. Apparently, we are subjects for their photo and video competition. But my team damn cool one, they don't care abt prize only for fun. We also have to use the sponsored Canon compact. Like Arios kind... The provided cam is getting on my teams nerve and my migraine is like blasting. Hahaha.
The video... well... actually we didn't shoot finish.
move ard sch, want to find guy's locker and gym toilet but all ashing  OTL
So in the end, Ivan(became feather man) was throwing dranzer feathers at me and Daniel and Boss(sry I don't rmbr your name, but you build the school!!! XDD) got to a corridor, Kai walking. We doing sooo random things... I also lost track what I am doing -pounding head- XD
Then we head to the room for the 2nd half of the schedule.
Suppose to be eating with the guys, but I hold the door while people flow out, and we got separated. Then... I turn ard corner, they gone.... The event girl (hahaha idk what to call her) lucky i hear her shout.. Hey follow the pink hair in front... Hurry and joins... go up to Comifest or now its Gamefest.
Everybody went in with teams and... i stand like duck. Walk ard a few turns, then...
Hahaha hello, i am lost.
Saw the marshmellow guy and i am not lost anymore. Goes into the aircon. and... fml I am alone. wwalks.. stare at ppl play game  -hands twitch- but idk what the game is. Looks new...
Then went up to the audience seating arena.. Gawdd i like the seats!!! and sleepy already. Then the teacher (Mr Ong?) came and... Hey! Where is your team? You really free and easy eh? (I am loling at free and easy)
so i just laugh and.. laugh again. Then he took a pic. Nice... thank you.
Then i watch the game play somemore.. lie... gg to sleep any sec.
and...
i heard.. Kai!
Kai!!
Hey hey Kai!!!
So... finally got my butt up and start a few shoot with other photogs team.
Walk ard and bumped into everybody at the same time, the guys, random 'Hey Kai hey kai everywhere.' LOL
Sentence of the day I feel so much kokoro.. [this bunch of students photogs after all Kai..Kai.. (OTL)]
Hey Kai, thanks man for making me relive my childhood once again.
I am like...  /faints
I feel you all my bros!!!

And we all began talking abt beyblades and what blades we have etc. Lol.

So.. after more shoot, we got to head back at ard 5pm cos the whole event ended. Goes into room... all cosers just took wig off like that in the room. Well serves me right for being last coser to step in.
The stud photogs are like Kai! Sit down!!  ( ;3; You guys.... ) wait why must i sit and you all watch me?
That guy who looks soo much like daesung... says: Hahahha I just want to see how you sit. (I sat and passd his assessment). Then they still looking. -I just undress cos its safe ar-
What?  
-wth they giggles- Take off your wig!
I am like the shit? Why?
we wanna see your real hair like what?
Hahahha OTL so cute. So i took out eren's wig from my bag and show them. No way imma gonna take out in front of you guys!  -horrors-
Then help my team to think of a purpose/story for the random videos. Lol. Its bullshit summary we write.
Levi help me get my stage number. Contestant #6. Well okay. Thanks.

And it hits me that I have seen some of the photogs before too. They turned out to be my brothers friends. Their shocked faces and reaction of half the photogs when I told them my brothers name and I am his sister. Dawww you guys..

BYE KAI!!

Then when all is done, I changed out into Eren, and walked past my team cos running after the bus. Ahax.


Now.. I feel so dead tired.

Although I can't seem to like/ get along well with normal people, we all seem okay today. And I kind of wished had keep contact or something. I only gave my card to Daniel and Ivan.

Wow.. I typed soo much w/o stopping. Hahahah my train of thoughts... so sketchy.


Kai again on sunday~
Hope I can win at least 2nd prize. I want the printer dammit.


No comments:

Post a Comment