Friday, June 20, 2014

Lens post again!

Need to get more new lens to replace the old one. But before everything gets thrown away... must log in some history. Using blog as data base. Hahaha! Very convenient for me.

Okay here I have Luxury 17 in Violet for database review.
Lens water content only 45%. Diameter 17mm. But it doesn't seem to differ much from the 15mm I had for other lens.
Hahaha can still goes 'wide eyed' and taa-daa full lens may just fall out from eyes. Kk that won't happen irl. Lawl lame.
and I freaking rabu rabu lens with yellow burst in the center. I can't remember if it is a 2-tone or a 3-tone lens though. Looks obvious in pictures. Very obvious. But just.. not the colour. 



Hotsuin Yamato Devil Survivor 2 The Animation
Photo: BTH Photography
Editing: Akiwatari

Oh yeshhh Hahaha the 'fashion shoot' OTL actually its fun to tour ppl ard. Hat switch with Kiyo hell yeah! 

Lens is obvious much. Colour not obvious. Probably will get more intense violet coloured ones next time. This can probably pass off as saturated pink (my opinion). Oh the lens make my eye dry really really fast. 
And I get annoyed at people who goes:Wah! Your eyes really dry you know. You should get eye drops. I used eye drops all the time. Balh blah blah -i punch you in my head a lot of time you just don't know- Look at the fucks I am giving.  -rolls eye 360 and back-
I got this in grey too. Unopened still. Hahah 

And this is Luxury 12 in Green review for database history. 
Very very very nice colour! Can't remember the water content for it. But eyes are less dry than the violet Luxury 17. 
Once again, a yellow burst center. But the edges are much finer. This time, trying for colours that seem to 'break into rays'. I still prefer solid even after trying. But nice lens, are nice. Colour close to young grass.
Lens are softer in texture. Almost flimsy. Almost. 




Hahahahah its that ACM Fest picture, because I realised that SnK not that satisfactory. There its not that luminous obvious. Just sort of dusty and just there. 
Used Is for Eren Jeager too.

Using this lens more for casual because its comfortable. Its starting to get itchy though now. Oh wait... 6 months of use. 


No comments:

Post a Comment